Βρίσκόμαστε στο κέντρο
Α.Κ ΕΚΤΕΛΩΝΙΣΜΟΙ ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑ
The port of
Piraeus is located on the E central Greece, in Attica, on the Saronic
Gulf; part of Greater Athens. It is the port of Athens and the
chief port in
Greece. A commercial center, Piraeus
has shipyards and industries that manufacture
chemicals, textiles, and machinery.
Latitude: 37° 57' N Longitude: 23° 38' E
Time zone: Greenwich
+ 2 UNCTAD
Locode: GR PIR
Palletization is widely applied in some countries to increase cargo handling efficiency.
When pallets are used, it is important to observe that:
- There are two major types of pallets, "Europallet" and standard pallets.
The size of the "Europallets" is 800mm x 1,200mm per piece while
The size of standard pallets is 1,000mm x 1,200mm per piece.
- A 20' container can hold eleven "Europallets" in one tier or nine to ten standard pallets in one tier
- A 40' container can hold 23-24 "Europallets" in one tier or 20-21 standard pallets in one tier.
- Wooden pallets must be strong enough to allow storage of three tiers when loaded.
- Carton boxes must not overhang the edges of the pallets.
20 to 21
standardPallets 1000 x1200
to 24 Europallets 800 x 1200